Saturday, May 16, 2009

AIM picture overload... :)


































































































































Today, I did a photoshoot at Artistry In Motion...it was very fun, exciting, exhausting and HOT...lol I don't know how these dancers do it! We had a great time and loved taking these "action" shots to put up around the dance studio...I know there are a lot and just imagine I have about another 120 pictures to still go through... :) And there are some finishing touches I still have to do on some of these photos if they are picked (editing out lights, wall things you know what I mean :)I just had to get these one's up for the parents to see...enjoy!!!



3 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing!! Great job, my friend... (o;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... This is Shell, Btw... Not sure why it says "Brad". Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete