Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby girl...

































































Yesterday I got to photograph my niece Iliyana and her mommy Apelles...I had so much fun with my niece, she did such a good job and is such a natural. Seriously, could a baby be any cuter?!?!?! I love her dearly and can't wait to see her grow and take pictures of her every time I get the chance!!! :) Unfortunately, my lighting wasn't up to par, but thus is life and next time I will learn :) I still had a blast with them, and eventhough these pictures aren't my best work, just you wait...this summer I plan on using Iliyana for some photoshoots outside! I just want you all to see her beautiful eyes out in the natural light it will be AMAZING just you wait and see...I have plans for her and Hailey in tutu's walking barefoot in the grass together! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment