Monday, March 2, 2009

Beautiful Weekend...

Since I have so many pictures to put up I decided to get a photo blog as well as my family blog. So, I can talk about my photography. I know that we have the business blog, but sometimes, I just want to post pics that I took of the kids or just random things that don't pertain to our business :)

Here are a few shot's of this weekend... We have a park right behind our house and the kids were having so much fun outside I decided to capture a few pics...




He got hit in the face with the ball... Daddy makes it all better!





She's so flexible!



Doing her arial...she's scares the heck out of me!!!





The new soccer stud of the family!



Cheese ball!!!



"What mom????"


He looks so innocent doesn't he????

3 comments:

  1. Love them in the what mom one he's givin you that I know I'm hot look. Daddies lock up your daughters now Jaemen is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on Facebook last night! All you photography guru's make my little pics look like junk! LOL! You always capture the right emotion. Poor Jaemen though...it is a precious shot though of Judah making it all better! Oh, and your header is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love hte pictures

    what about how did Jaemen spent his birthday =)

    ReplyDelete