Thursday, March 5, 2009

Manual...

Well today, I decided to venture out into the Manual setting world on my camera...YIKES, is this scary!!! LOL It's so hard to have to have complete control of how your camera works...Manual just basically means that I control Aperture, ISO speed and shutter speed. WOW is that a lot to remember!!! So, here's my first picture I took in manual...completely unedited! I don't think it was to bad, but I had a lot of natural light and a still client...lol



Here's the edited version...Judah says I use sepia too much. And I've noticed when I've started watching other people's blogs that color is what I enjoy and black and white second. I also don't like it when I see photo's to altered. I like simplicity... my tastes are definitely changing.


And here's an edited picture of the boy's it's a little out of focus but hey, I'm learning...



No comments:

Post a Comment