Thursday, March 12, 2009

Black and White...

Since I've decided to only shoot in Manual setting I've found that I've been able to really capture every essence of the pictures I'm taking. Now, that being said, I can shoot outside in Manual, to me that's easy, I get it, I'm used to it...etc. Now, shooting inside is a totally different picture...It's hard, and I have to use the flash and figuring out the external flash and how I should angle it is hard. And I don't like the look of a flash...Here's a few pics I snagged of Jaemen as he unloaded all his toys and clothes from his room this afternoon. I had to use a flash on these...Not such a fan...






And now back to my natural light...ahhhhhh much better!!!!




3 comments:

  1. I just posted this same thing on my blog yesterday ... you get much more out of manual...and manual focus! Ahh.

    I love the last one ... but alas, that is because it has great contrast. Not a fun of the dark vignette on the white background in #3.

    And why do our kids have such wrinkly feet?! Both my girls do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carm - I LOVE the pic of Jaemen's tootsies hanging out of the tub... Too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... I just realized Jaemen wasn't in the tub in that picture. Geez... Still, I love it. (o:

    ReplyDelete